Thursday 26 June 2014

♡ My Prom Night ♡

Hello all!

Last night was my prom and it was one of the best nights of my life! I thought i'd tell you all about my night and share some pictures with you all. 



I was very lucky to have my mum do my hair and my sister my makeup! I'd never been made up so much before and it made me feel so confident (confidence is one of those things that I really lack). I honestly felt so anxious about the whole evening but now that it's 
over I don't have a clue what I was so worried about! If I could go back and relive it I definitely would.

Preparations started at 2pm where I had shower to wash my hair followed by a bath using my Honey Bee bath bomb from lush, it smelt amazing! After this I painted my toe nails with Tanya Burrs Riding hood nail polish and put some fake nails on my fingers which I bought from Primark for just £1. I then waited for my sister to come back home from school and we cracked straight on with my makeup. We went for a natural look which went well with my colour theme of deep red, black and gold. My mum then moved onto my hair. I wasn't sure what I wanted for my hair literally up until the night before! We needed something quick and simple because we were tight for time. I went for the halo braid, we used the tutorial that Zoe did and I was so happy with the results! I didn't just want the braids so I curled my hair also. I'd never curled my hair before so it was exciting to see the final image. 



Once I was ready Emily came pick me up. We took a few pictures outside before getting into the car. I'm so happy with how these pictures came out (all thanks to my amazing sister Hannah).




After this we went to pick up Kayleigh from her house. We stood outside and once again took loads of photos together. It was lovely seeing us all dressed up as we hadn't really seen what each other were doing so it was a lovely surprise!

We then left Kayleigh's and did a long route round to the school to allow our parents to get there before us. We were one of the first to arrive and everyone cheered as we got out of the car which was lovely. It was great being one of the first as we got to see all our friends arriving and what they were arriving in, my favourites being an Ice Cream truck and a Delorean. Once everyone arrived we went inside and the party began! The theme of the hall was 'The Great Gatsby' and it looked amazing! There was a buffet (I think I ate about 10 mini pizzas), tables for card games and a dance floor.

Overall the night was amazing and below i'll leave some pictures from throughout!

I hope you all enjoyed this post and i'll speak to you all again at the beginning of next week!
Jessica x









4 comments:

  1. what a lovely dress!!
    Could you all come to my blog and maybe follow me/comment? I need advices and tips to grow up and improve. I'm waiting for you all and I follow back <3
    http://thequeenofnonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! It's amazing :)
    I'm glad you enjoyed the day (night ;) )

    Another Ordinary Blog
    Another Ordinary Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete