Tuesday 24 June 2014

♡ A Walk In The Sun ♡

Hello all!

Yesterday I went on a lovely walk by myself down to the shops. The weather was glorious with the sun beating down which meant it was very hot. You never realise how lovely the area you live in is until you take the time to take it all in! Whilst out I took a few snaps that I wanted to share with you all. 










One of my favourite things to do when the weather is nice is to go and take myself on a nice brisk walk. Not only does it feel great to be out in the sunshine it's a great form of exercise to get your body moving without too much effort or money involved.


What's one of your favourite things to do in the sun?

Speak to you all soon ♡

Jessica x


As you can all see this is a brand new blog! My previous one became invalid and after being told by Google that they couldn't fix the problem I thought it best to make a new one. I hope you all continue this journey with me by making sure you follow me! 

Follow me on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment