Wednesday 29 October 2014

Meet The Vamps Tour

Hello all, 

Where has the time gone? It feels like yesterday that I was writing my last post definitely not two weeks! I'm really sorry for the lack of posts in the last two weeks but now's my chance to turn that all back around. 
Two weeks ago today (Wednesday 15th October) was the day I got to see my favourite band perform once again. This band is called 'The Vamps'. There's honestly not too much to say other than the fact that they were amazing! The entire show was planned to perfection and I loved the way that each member had the chance to have their own 5 minutes in the spotlight. It was also great how they remembered their routes and exactly how they started and this was evident throughout the show. 

This was the fourth time i'd seen The Vamps live and I believe that this was definitely my favourite! If I could live the entire night again no doubt about it I would. 

I will now leave you with some photo's that I took throughout the night!





Thank you for reading! 

Jessica x


No comments:

Post a Comment