Friday 5 December 2014

✩ The Liebster Award ✩

Hello everyone, 

As per usual this post will begin with an apology for the lack of posts recently i've been lacking ideas and i've been drowning in coursework! But that's enough of that. I logged onto my blog to see i'd been nominated by the lovely emmadaisy and I couldn't wait to complete it! I'd previously done The Liebster Award on my previous blog and I enjoyed it so much that I just had to do it again! So lets get started.


✩ All the rules: 
1.  Post the award on your blog,
2.  Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog,
3.  Write 11 random facts about yourself,
4.  Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award and have less than 500 followers,
5.  Answer 11 questions posted by whoever nominated you and ask your nominees 11 questions.


My 11 random facts ✩
1. I have two different coloured eyes. One's blue and the other is a mixture of blue and brown. 
2. I have two youtube channels: itsbeingmejess & beingmejess! I like to upload hauls, daily vlogs, collabs etc. 
3. In 2012 I met my inspiration in both the vlogging and blogging world, Zoe Sugg.
4. I have influenced most of my friends to either start a youtube channel or a blog.
5. I can usually find something to moan about however I always try to appear happy.
6. My first job was at a shoe shop (which I still work in today).
7. Recently Yoga has become a large part of my life.
8. I am constantly trying to loose weight and tone up. 
9. I did 6 years of theatre school. 
10. I have a slight obsession with musicals with Wicked and Les Mis being my favourites.
11. I could live off of sweet and salty popcorn.

✩ Questions from Emma ✩
1. Ultimate birthday party theme? 
Definitely a night at the movies where everyone can dress as their favourite movie characters. I absolutely love the movies and i'd be so interested to see who everyone would appear as. 
2. If you had someone to play you in a movie of your life who would you pick?
This is a super hard one for me as I can't imagine any actor recreating my whole life on the big screen! I honestly couldn't choose an actor. 
3. Morning or night?
I'll have to say morning! I'm almost always falling asleep in front of the TV by 9pm however you can almost guarantee i'll be up and about by 9am in the morning. 
4. If you could have any hair colour what would it be?
I have have a brown with a purple tint running though out! I would try it i'm just far too scared. 
5. Mac or PC?
Buying my mac was honestly the best investment I ever made!
6. What is your favourite christmas song?
This is a hard question cause I love all christmas songs but in my latest video I settled for 'Rocking Around The Christmas Tree'. 
7. Dream job?
My all time dream job would to be a video editor for TV and film or a cinematographer!
8. What is your go to dance move?
That would have to be the robot.
9. Favorite social media platform?
Most definitely youtube! I love clicking onto youtube and being greeted by all your favourite youtubers with new videos just waiting for you. 
10. What quote means the greatest to you?
"The people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind"
11. If you could have a chat with anyone (alive or passed away) who would it be and why?
As I said in my 11 facts Zoe is a huge inspiration to me and i'd love to sit down with her and discuss youtube and blogger! 

✩ My Questions ✩
1. What is the one item you couldn't live without?
2. If you had your own youtube channel what would you name it?
3. Who's your biggest blogging inspiration?
4. If you could travel anywhere where would you go and who with?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. You can take 3 items to a desert island! What do you take?
7. Would you rather sit at home in your pi's or go to a party?
8. If you could have one job for the rest of your life what would it be?
9. If you went to a party with the theme of the movies who would you dress as?
10. Wo's your biggest inspiration in life?
11. Favorite small youtuber?

✩ My Nominations 

Please check out the above blogs! They definitely deserve so many more followers x



2 comments:

  1. I too like the song Rocking around the Christmas tree. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post- will make sure to check out your youtube! I've followed you, would really love it if you went over to my blog and follow back?xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete